Friday 31 August 2012

My Reflection

Now that I have completed the media bridging units I feel like I have more of an idea on what to expect in the upcoming year.

I now know how to create a blog and after each post I am becoming more and more familiar with the format of it. I also think I have developed my independent learning, as this is something I normally struggle with.

Out of all the tasks I enjoyed analysing the TV drama the most. I enjoy watching television anyway and analysing it made it more interesting, and after I realised how clever the writers and producers etc. all are, which is not something that I would normally think about.

I also enjoyed analysing the magazine cover but had trouble trying to upload it, which brought up concerns for next year, I realised that I may have trouble with using different programmes then transferring them to blogger.

However, I am fairly confident about starting the AS media course as I was able to carry out most of the tasks with ease. And I am thoroughly looking forward to continue completing media tasks ahead and have little concerns about them.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see that you persevered with uploading the files, though Marie - a great indicator of your independent learning skills developing, as you've pointed out! Unfortunately, these technical glitches do come up from time to time, due to the nature of the subject.
    Well done, a good first unit of work.

    ReplyDelete